Whether you are a career entrant or a professional with several years of experience, Fémker-'97 Bt. may have opportunity and challenges for you.
Due to the constant growth of our company, we have need for the professionals listed below.
If you think that you: - want to be a part of our company,
- want a competitive salary,
- would like to work in a workplace environment that provides a Western EU niveau,
- are open to a constant professional growth, then please submit your info and upload your professional resume.
- Setup of chipping tools and machining heads
- Measurement of manufactured components
- Proceeding with independent tool corrections based on measured components
- Tracking the status of tools
- Managing manufacturing worksheets
- Intermediate machine industry qualifications (machine chipping, technical school)
- Experience at chipping in processing centers and/or lathing centers (min 2 years)
- Knowledge of CNC programming languages (Fanuc, Heidenhain)
- Basic computer skills
- Precise and independent working